WHAT IS THUNDER BAY FAMILY NETWORK?
Thunder Bay Family Network (TBFN) is dedicated and committed to nurturing the strengths, dreams and enthusiasms of individuals with disabilities and their families and caregivers.
We are a unique non-profit grassroots family driven organization that encourages, promotes and supports a community that welcomes our family members and helps them build a safe and secure future.
VALUES GUIDING TBFN'S WORK
- We believe that families and individuals can best determine their own support needs
- We believe that innovative solutions can be discovered when families are engaged
- We believe that a network of families is stronger than one family in isolation
- We believe that in unleashing the power of connections to build peace of mind, capacity, and relationships
- We believe in an inclusive community that supports diversity for all its citizens